Monday, November 3, 2014

Hacksaw Brewing Top 10 Extract Recipes

For the first 2 years of my brewing career I was an extract brewer. I highly recommend starting out this way as there is a very small learning curve and great beer can be made. This list is my ranking of the top 10 best extract recipes I made or was involved in making during my career. A couple of these are joint brews that Down the Hall was involved in the brewing and recipe creating. We are both usually involved in each other's recipes - and I'd love to be involved in YOUR recipe too!

Feel free to check back as these recipes are posted I will link to them. My (our) #1 extract recipe is still to be released :)


Golden Light LME1. Far Far Away Double IPA
2. Monk's Companion Belgian Dubbel
3. Walk the Jaguar Pale Ale
7. Mr. Wuf's Firewater Ale (Jalapeno Pepper infused Amber Ale)
8. Beerded Surfer Scottish 80 Shilling 


--Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment